Call us: (888) 850-0685
- Price Match
Rectangular Stainless Steel Flat Pan 6" x 30" & Linear Burner 24"
This Outdoor Plus' Stainless Steel Pan and Burner Kit is constructed from 304 stainless steel and is the standard for all of The Outdoor Plus' burners. Burners' 1/8" holes are Individually drilled, not punched, providing better flame performance and optimal gas output. The burner holes are drilled on the side of the burner and gas inlet is raised to prevent water from entering the burner and gas line. For added protection, multiple weep holes are added for proper water runoff.
Each of The Outdoor Plus burners is handmade with attention to detail and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. using the high grade brass or stainless steel, providing you with a high quality, long lasting product you can rely on.
Specifications and Features:
- Pan Dimensions: 30" x 6"
- Burner Size: 24"
- Height: 1 ¾"
- Hub: ½"
- BTU: 40,000
- Pan Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition Type: Match Lit or Electronic Ignition
- Made in the U.S.A
We pride ourselves on getting orders out the door and into our customer's homes as fast as possible. Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping. Depending on availability of products.
Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
Below is how the process works after your order has been placed.
Order Confirmation, Processing & Shipment:
- You will receive a confirmation email that your order has successfully been placed. The credit card used has been authorized for the purchase and we will immediately begin fulfilling your shipment.
- In any case that any selected item in your order has been backordered or not unavailable - then we will reach out to you from both email or phone.
- Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an email confirming shipment and a tracking number for your convenience.
Read Shipping Policy for more information
We know that sometimes things don't work out or you may change your mind. We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours, or if it has not shipped yet. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information and we will do our best to cancel it for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions, as well as any applicable restocking fees. If the product was not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and our Customer Services Support Team is here to assist you. To return an eligible item to Home Luxe Decors, please send an email to email@example.com within 24-72 hours of your original purchase date. Please keep in mind that items that are made-to-order are final sale unless stated otherwise.
Orders with missing pieces or defective parts will fall under warranty and can be returned or replaced.
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Home Luxe Decors will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns you are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
Here at Home Luxe Decors, we pride ourselves on having the most competitive prices online. We're so confident in our pricing that we will match or beat any other site's pricing upon request.
In addition, if within 21 days after placing your order you find a lower price for the same product online elsewhere, we will reimburse you the difference within 30 days of your price match submission.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
Warranty periods are as follows:
Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly:
Commercial - 6 Months ; Residential - 1 Year
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Pans:
Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
Burner Ring & Burner Bars:
Lifetime Warranty Electrodes & Spark Igniters Not Warrantied (due to lifespan)